HEY, DEAR BRIDE, HERE ARE SOME THING I WANT TO SAY :
- Congratulations on your special day! I'm excited to be a part of your wedding day and to help you look and feel your best.
So please don't be afraid to communicate your vision and preferences about your makeup look. It's important to me that you feel comfortable and confident in your makeup on your wedding day.
- Remember to taking care of your skin a few weeks before your big day. And of course I will always remind you too.
- Try to relax and enjoy the experience of getting your makeup done on your wedding day. It's a special moment and I want to make sure it's as stress-free as possible.
- Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about your makeup look or the application process. I am here to make your vision a reality.
- Most importantly, have fun and cherish every moment of your wedding day. You will remember this day for the rest of your life, and I am honored to be a part of it.
Check our bridal gallery:
Our goal to enhance the bride's natural beauty and create a timeless and elegant look that will last all day. Bridal makeup usually consist of natural or pastel shades and emphasizes flawless, radiant skin with a focus on amplifying the bride's strengths and features in a subtle and natural way.